The Pharmaceutical Bioinformatics lab is situated at the Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Freiburg, Germany. We are a young and innovative lab - always looking for motivated researchers to join our team. Our fields of research are described here. Besides the opportunities described below, sponsored applications are welcome. For possible grants please also refer to the homepage of the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service). Please make sure that you meet our general requirements before sending your inquiry to:
Jun.-Prof. Dr. Stefan Günther: stefan.guenther[at]pharmazie.uni-freiburg.de
B.Sc./M.Sc. ThesisAbstract: Research work and thesis writing within the scope of one of our research projects.
"HiWi"/Student assistant positionDuration: 3 Month
Abstract: Support of one or more of our current research projects. Good programming skills (Python) and database knowledge are obligate. Applicants should be at a university 2+years.
- Good english language skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good programming skills in several programming languages (e.g. Python)
- Reliablity and an ability to work independently
- Profound knowledge in biology, biochemistry, computer sciences, statistics, bioinformatics, pharmaceutics or related subjects
- PhD students must have a Master's degree or comparable in one of the life science subjects
- Strong interest in life sciences and motivation to expand and impart knowledge